Fatty alcohols are oleochemicals which are colorless waxy solids primarily derived from natural fats and oils. In addition, fatty alcohols can be manufactured synthetically from petrochemicals such as olefins and paraffin. Fatty alcohols are mainly used in manufacture of detergents and surfactants. Moreover, they are used in various other applications such personal care products, textiles and leather, agriculture, polymer processing and printing. Fatty alcohols perform various functions such as solubilizing, floatation, lubricant, emulsifier and superfatting.
Escalating demand in end-user markets such as personal care products and surfactants due to the growing population is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. In addition, growing demand for organic and environmental friendly products is expected to further fuel the market. However, fluctuating raw material prices of vegetables as well as petrochemicals is expected to hamper the growth of fatty alcohols market.
Presently, Europe accounts for the highest consumption of fatty alcohols. Growing population in economically emerging nations such as China and India are expected to increase the demand for detergents and surfactants. In addition, demand for personal care products is expected to rise substantially on account of growing disposable income of consumers in this region. in addition, reformulation of end-use products which results in increased biodegradability and lower prices is expected to open new opportunities for this market.
Some of the leading manufacturers of fatty alcohols include BASF Corporation, AkzoNobel, Croda Chemicals Company, Eastman Chemicals, Evonik and Ecogreen Oleochemical, PT among others
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Upcoming Reports For Maret Research : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
For Market Research Blog : http://tmrmarketresearch.blogspot.com/