Rapid medical diagnostic test is performed for disease diagnosis in shortest possible time. These tests are generally non-automated and deliver results in the time span of two hours or less. Rapid diagnostic tests have applications mainly in fertility testing, infectious diseases testing, sexually transmitted diseases testing and urinalysis strips testing.
Infectious diseases such as dengue, influenza, malaria, hepatitis and pneumonia can be also be diagnosed using one-step diagnostic tests. Such diagnosis is based on the principles of immunoassay testing which uses antibody-antigen interactions to detect the presence of infectious pathogens. Presence of sexually transmitted infections such as HIV AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia can be tested by using rapid diagnostic tests. Chlamydia testing is based on the principle of In-Vitro diagnostics (IVD) whereas other three infections can be detected by using immunoassay testing. Urine reagent strips are effectively used in detecting the concentration of different urine chemical compounds in human urine samples. These reagent test strips have applications mainly in professional settings such as clinical pathology laboratories.
Rapid increase in global population has caused a rise in the outbreak of epidemic and pandemic diseases worldwide; this has urged the need for quicker diagnosis processes. Hence, the demand for rapid diagnostic testing mechanisms is continuously rising driving the growth of rapid diagnostic testing market. At present, North America dominates this market in terms of revenue share and is followed by Europe. Furthermore, high prevalence of infectious diseases in developing and under-developed economies of Asia, Middle East and some parts of Africa will lead to rise in demand for rapid diagnostic kits in Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
Some of the market players in this industry include Global BioDiagnostics Corp., Atlas Link Biotech Co., Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and Siemens Healthcare, Inc. and others.This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Upcoming Market Research Reports : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research Blog :