Chancroid, also known as soft chancre, is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection which is characterized by painful sores on the genetalia. It spreads from one individual to another only through sexual contact. This type of infection is mainly found in developing countries where the number of sex workers is high. With an increase in chancroid related diseases, the need for chancroid diagnostics is increasing.
The market for chancroid diagnosis is very low in developed countries like the U.S. and UK because of the use of safety measures while performing sexual activities, but it is expected to increase in developing nations. Some of the drivers of the chancroid diagnostic market in developing nations are unsafe sex practices with various partners, the increasing number of sex workers, lack of education regarding preventive measures, and improved research and development in medicine.
The market for chancroid diagnosis can be segmented on the basis of healthcare providers into hospitals, commercial/private labs, physician offices, and public health labs, followed by hospitals and then by public and private health labs, and physician offices which constitute a minor share of the chancroid diagnosis market. Geographically, the Asia-Pacific market is the leader because a large number of people suffering from chancroid, followed by the Middle East, and the EU while Africa also has many opportunities for growth.
The restraints which are faced by this sector are lack of proper information regarding diagnostic technologies, lack of self evaluation capabilities among the population of developing countries, and low disposable incomes in such countries, but the developing state of education and healthcare infrastructure along with betterment in economic conditions are some of the opportunities for the chancroid diagnostic market.
Some of the key players in this market are Abbott, Wako, ID Biomedical, Hologic, Lonza, Novartis Diagnostics, Fujirebio, Becton Dickinson, Eiken Chemicals, Solvay, Life Technology, DiaSorin, Enzo Biochem, Thermo Fisher, and Wallac. This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Upcoming Market Research Reports @ : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research Blog @ : http://tmrmarketresearch.blogspot.com/